Friday, July 28, 2017

July TUSAL

Hello!

July is almost over!!!  Where is the summer going?!  I only have one more month of my baby being home with me everyday until he starts pre-school and Brayden starts grade 3!  I could cry.  I need a moment.

Ok back to business.

Here is my July TUSAL.  It looks like a good amount but is actually more frogging orts than stitching orts.


And since I just posted all my progress a few days ago I am only going to show the projects that have progress on them since that post.

First up Halloween Rules by LizzieKate.  I fixed all the mistakes and added a few stitches to the puppy's face.  I hope to get this first block finished by next month.


I finished the first page of my working copy on Deepest Love by Mirabilia


 I am falling behind on my Brooke's Books Advent Animals.  This is the first month since I started that I don't think I am going to have one finished.  I love them but I am going to be happy to be when they are done!


Part 4 of the Steotchalong mystery stitch-a-long is complete.  I don't even have half a guess what it is going to be.  Do any of you?  All their other mystery stitch-a-longs have been movie/tv related...if that helps any!


I have finished 3 colors so far on the March portion of The Joyful World SAL by The Snowflower Diaries.


And lastly I added another word to ABC Christmas by LizzieKate.  This month over at the Christmas Ornie SAL Blog the theme was birds/animals so I stitched Dove.  There is an actual dove beside the word and in real life he doesn't blend into the fabric.


Thanks everyone for stopping by and leaving comments!  I love each and every one of them :)

Happy stitching!

10 comments:

  1. Many projects with good progress i think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, you've got so many projects! I'm impressed how much you've stitched on each one. Great ORTs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Khristine!
    Seeing as you're always so lovely to leave a comment on my blog I thought to leave one on yours =) Your stitching looks amazing and I was thinking of asking you if you would ever consider going on youtube to join the Flosstube community on there? They are a great bunch of people. Hope your doing great! Much love, Katherine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Katherine! I have thought about doing flosstube but I really don't think it is for me. I love watching everyone's videos, yours included :), even though I am 2+ years behind. Ha! I don't think there is ever a hope of me catching up but I watch as many as I have time for every day :) Thank you for thinking of me though!

      Delete
  4. Wow that is lots of amazing progress! Well done in getting so much done on all those projects. I'm afraid I have no idea what the mystery sal is going to be, I suppose that's half the fun?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! And yes that is definitely half the fun :)

      Delete
  5. Beautiful progress on all of them... The kids are growing up fast. Enjoy them as much as you can :) Happy Stitching xxx East Coast Stitcher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I am getting as many hugs and cuddles as they will give me right now :)

      Delete