Thursday, May 11, 2017

A little more stitching

Hiya!  Again!  

I am back already!

I managed a little more on Deepest Love by Mirabilia.


Hamilton Horse by Brooke's Books is kinda looking like a horse, be that a horse wearing a Christmas sweater. Ha!


And I finished another word on ABC Christmas.  I am slowly but surely catching up on the Christmas Ornie SAL!


I have a little favor to ask of all of you.  My Dad is having a double by-pass surgery right now.  Any good thoughts or prayers you could send his way would mean so much to me.  

Thank you all xo

4 comments:

  1. Great work! I will definitely pray for you all. I had a double bypass 13 years ago, so if you have any questions you can ask me anytime. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your prayers! The surgery was successful now he just has to heal. My Dad's side of the family has a lot of heart issues. Has you heart been good since the surgery? If you would rather talk privately let me know :)

      Delete
  2. beautiful work! Prayers and healing thoughts coming your way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! We took a road trip to see my Dad this weekend and he is doing great!

      Delete