Thursday, March 9, 2017

Overdue update

Hi guys!

Lots of progress pictures to share today!

Rascal Raccoon had a couple more colors added to him the last day I stitched on him. 


On The Gift by Blackberry Lane I filled in the lamb a little more, I hope to finish the lamb the next day I stitch on it.


I added half a column to Pitbulls.  This is the only column on this page so I should have a page finish very soon on this.


On the February block for the Joyful World SAL I finished the rest of the border and I got started on the fun stuff on the inside.


And I had a new start!  Deepest Love by Mirabilia.  I am stitching this for a SAL over on the Google+ SAL Blog.

Here was my first days progress.


And this was my second day progress.  I am so in love with the colors in this!


And last but not least I finished another row on ABC's Of Parenting.  Just 3 rows to go!  I am thinking about making this my focus piece and stitching on it every other day just to get it finished.  


Tomorrow Brayden and I are going to a little get together with the seniors in the community and the 4H club to learn some embroidery.  I am way more excited to do this than Brayden!  I will try to take some pictures.

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stitching! 

8 comments:

  1. You are a busy lady so many stitching projects, I love the ABC.
    Have a nice day tomorrow, Sunny Greetings from New Orleans, Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Alice! I am really looking forward to get the ABC's finished :)

      Delete
  2. Great progress on them all! I know what you mean about wanting to focus on a piece that you are so close to finishing! It's usually all I can think about!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Keebles! And that is exactly how I feel! I really like having a finish :)

      Delete
  3. Wonderful progress! I'm looking forward to seeing more updates :) Happy Stitching! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful mix of projects !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mini! I need the selection so I don't get bored :)

      Delete