Thursday, November 3, 2016

New start and a couple pirates

Hello again!

I just realized that I shared this project on my TUSAL post but didn't actually tell you all that I had started it.  This is ABC's of Parenting by Lizzie Kate.  I started in on October 24 and am stitching it as part of a Lizzie Kate SAL.  


I am a little late with this picture but here are my 2 loves on Halloween.  They both went into the costume store with different ideas of what they wanted to be but once they saw the hook and sword and gun it was a done deal.  They had a great time out trick-or-treating and I am still tired from all the excitement ha!


Hope you all are well!

Happy Stitching!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful stitching! Glad to hear they both had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! And thankfully the candy eating has slowed down haha it was a wild few days haha

      Delete
  2. Beautiful Stitching! Love the pirates! Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete