Saturday, November 5, 2016

My 400th post!

Hello again!

Can you imagine that I have posted here 400 times?!  I am shocked you all haven't gotten sick of me by now :)

So I have started on Fitzwilliam Frog from Brooke's Books Advent Animals.  He is #11 in the series and I can't wait to have them all done.


I also added the hand-dyed lace trim I bought from XJudesign to my Halloween Spooky Sampler by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery.  I am now going to call this one completely finished!


I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!

Happy Stitching!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 400th post. Love the lace on the pillow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mini! I am pretty happy with how the lace worked with the pillow :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the big 400!
    Great new start, and your Halloween pillow is fabulous:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you!! I was very surprised to find out I had written that many posts :)

      Delete