Thursday, June 2, 2016

It is such a good feeling when a border matches up

Hiya friends!

I took out The Snowflower Diaries Joyful World freebie yesterday and finished stitching the border, which I started back in January but better late than never I guess.


Today is our Micah's birthday.  She is 12 this year and the boys were so excited to take a birthday picture with her.


They also each wanted to take a picture with her by themselves and they turned out exactly how each of them get along with her.



Happy Birthday old girl!

4 comments:

  1. Well done on finishing that border. I always breath a sigh of relief when they match up correctly. Happy Birthday Micah, love the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matching borders is the best thing EVER!

    Happy birthday to Micah. She's fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't get much better than matching borders :)

      Thanks Amy, I think of her as my first born haha.

      Delete