Saturday, January 2, 2016

Katie Kitty

Hiya!
Today I started Brooke's Books Advent Animals.  These are free patterns so that is a bonus.
Below is the start of Katie Kitty.



And this is my day 1 progress on Little Wings.  I made a trip to Micheals today and picked up the rest of the floss I was missing so tomorrow I should be able to fill some of those holes in.


I have decided since I am participating in so many SALs this year that I am going to have to set up some sort of rotation.  I have shied away from rotations before because I didn't think I would enjoy stitching like that.  But 2 days in and so far so good.  My plan is to stitch on Little Wings every other day and the other days rotate Katie Kitty and Pitbulls.  Once Katie Kitty is done I will put something else in her place.  I think it is very doable as long as I remember to switch each morning.  

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stitching!


7 comments:

  1. Good morning ( its 8 am here :)
    I love to rotate but normally switch every week on monday
    I did try to swith every day but did not like it because i dont really get the feeling of the project, maybe allso because i work big projects
    Like to read how you like it to rotate every other day :)
    Great new starts in 2016

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Esmeralda! I know exactly what you mean with the big projects. I always felt like it was so much work to get them set up to only stitch on them for a day. But my sister gave me another Q-snap for Christmas so now I have 2 projects sitting beside me ready to go and I think that has been a help to the rotation working so far. But next month might be a different story :)

      Delete
  2. Great stitching on your projects. Best of luck with your rotation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm doing a weekly rotation right now.
    Your plan sounds doable. And they are all looking good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! If this doesn't work for me I might do a weekly rotation too. :)

      Delete
  4. I'm doing a weekly rotation right now.
    Your plan sounds doable. And they are all looking good!

    ReplyDelete