Monday, December 21, 2015

Nothing like last minute

Hello!
I finally remembered today to buy frames for Promise Me by Lizzie Kate.  So between my mother and myself we got these framed.  I wouldn't have anything finished if it wasn't for my mother so thank you Mom!



I also made a couple more Temari Balls.  I hope my Christmas crafting days are behind me for this year.  

I hope you all are ready for the holiday season and your families are healthy and happy!
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stitching!

4 comments:

  1. The framing looks good as do the temari balls. Isn't it a great feeling to see FFOs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mini! FFOs are probably one of my favorite moments to have :) They are so few and far between that when they come around they feel great!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful finishes ♥ So sweet of your mom to help out. The Temari balls look great, never seen those before

    ReplyDelete