Saturday, November 21, 2015

Three French Hens

Hello!  Happy Weekend!

I have finished Day 3 on Plum Street Samplers' 12 Days of Christmas freebies.  To find the charts just go back through the last few blog posts or there is a link down the right side that says "Sunday Mystery Sampler".  I am really excited for Day 4 because it has black in it so I am interested to see how the black I chose looks with these colors.  But back to Promise me for now.  


Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stitching :)

6 comments:

  1. You are making good progress on this one. I see you are stitching the 12 days on a single piece of fabric. How are you going to finish it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mini! I am planning to make a wall hanging. It is only going to be out for such a short time each year that I am not too worried about it getting dirty. Though I would love to have it framed that just isn't in the budget right now.

      Delete
    2. Don't feel about not getting it framed. It would lovely as a wall hanging. In fact I always look for non framed methods of finishing as it adds variety to our hobby(plus saves the money and easier to post too)

      Delete
    3. I agree. Nothing wrong with a little variety :)

      Delete
  2. very beautiful Khristine ♥

    ReplyDelete