Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Temari Tuesday

Hi!  Last night at stitching was Temari Tuesday so below is the Temari Ball that I made.  This one definitely had the most preparation involved but was really simple once all the divisions were all marked off.  You start with a north and south pole, then you mark off the equator.  From there I am not sure what happened really but the other lines came together some how and it turned out perfect.  Also the guild member who hosted the meeting last night made the most wonderful meringues, they were divine!     




And I almost have another row finished on Promise Me.  So it will soon be time to stitch day 3 on 12 days!!  I am a little excited to get back to that project.


Well it is time to go put Thomas down for his nap and hopefully I will get this row finished today.                                                                            Happy Stitching!!!

4 comments:

  1. beautiful ball, love the Lizzie Kate ♥ She is one of my favorite designers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love Lizzie Kate too. She was the first designer that I found out about (I thought all you could buy were kits from Walmart haha!) and opened my eyes to how big this stitching world is so she will always be extra special :)

      Delete
  2. The ball is beautiful. Sampler is looking nice. keep going.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shami!! I will take all the encouragement I can get :)

      Delete