Thursday, November 12, 2015

Promise Me round 2

Hello again!  I have started my second Promise Me.  My plan right now to get this finished without losing my mind to bordom is to tell myself that every time I finish a line on this one I will do another 12 Days day.  I am not much for doing the same thing over more than once.  I also can't believe what a difference it is going from 40ct to 32ct!  32ct seems so huge now.   


I also finished another tatted bookmark.  I don't know if you all will remember the thread I dyed but this is it!  I am pretty pleased with the colors and can't wait to try some more combos.


Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stitching!

6 comments:

  1. that is a very beautiful bookmark, beautiful technique

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bookmark is beautiful! Love the thread and it looks so delicate. I've never made anything like that and it looks hard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! And needle tatting is really very simple, it is just chains and rings. Here is one of the videos I used to learn how to https://youtu.be/QWaL1xW5NNI

      Delete
    2. I looked up needle tatting and it's definitely on my to do list now. It will take some practice but I'm looking forward to learning. (As if I needed another craft addiction LOL.)

      Delete
    3. Oh good!! I hope you share some pictures of you tatting when you get on to it. And let me know if you want the pattern for this bookmark :) A friend of mine offered to teach me to crochet today... nope I definitely can't afford hand dyed thread and hand dyed yarn!!

      Delete