Thursday, November 26, 2015

12 Days framework is done!

Hello stitchy friends!!

I managed today to finish all the borders on 12 Days of Christmas.
No more counting!!
Praise the heavens!!

  I am really hoping to get Day 4 finished this weekend.  Wish me luck!


Happy Stitching!

P.S. I read somewhere today that if you polish some toothpaste (the paste kind not the gel kind) into the lens of your camera it will take the scratches out.  Well I tried it and I think that the middle of my picture looks less foggy.  Perhaps this is a poor picture to decide if it did work but hopefully there will be no more foggy pictures!

8 comments:

  1. looks great, alway nice to have the borders done ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judith! It makes the stitching so much more enjoyable when you have the boring stuff out of the way :)

      Delete
  2. Looks like a really nice project for Christmas 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great. You are moving ahead quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! I am at a stand still right now though haha! I need to get back into the groove :)

      Delete