Thursday, September 24, 2015

She's baaaack!!

Hello stitchy friends!  I have been getting lots of stitching in now since my sister's wedding has come and gone.  Once I get some pictures back I will share some with you all.  

Here is Titania the last time you saw her.


And here she is now.  I am so close to adding some metallic and I can't wait to see how it looks!

Last night Mr. Brayden and I went to his first 4H meeting.  I was in 4H when I was younger and I remember having so much fun, so when I found out they were offering a program for younger kids I asked him right away if he wanted to go.  He is really into farming and doing hands on things so I am sure he will have a blast. 

Thanks for stopping!  Happy stitching!

4 comments:

  1. You have made great progress Khristine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved stitching this one! Yours looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Danielle! I didn't realize you stitched this one, is it on your blog? Or maybe I do know and am just forgetting. :) Either way I would love to see a pic of yours!

      Delete