Wednesday, May 13, 2015

A Floss box Mystery

Hi!  

I just finished off a thread on Titania and decided to put her away for a bit and work on something else.  


So I decided to work on Hannah Lynn.  When I opened the floss box this is what I found:
Someone decided to color code my floss!?!  Brayden is only 5 so if he did this I am very impressed with his sorting abilities.  I can't imagine Jamie would take the time to do this so I know it wasn't him.  And Thomas would have taken all the floss and hid them around the house like he did with my bank card last week that I still can't find!!  I can't wait for Brayden to get home from school so I can ask him if he did it.  :)

Happy Stitching!!

6 comments:

  1. beautiful colors

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love stitching both Titania and Hannah Lynn for the colors. Thanks for reading my ramblings :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Felicia! Makes stitching go quickly when the colors are so pretty :)

      Delete
  3. Great progress on Titania! Your floss box mystery is a fun one. :) Good luck finding your bank card, though. That would be stressful. I look forward to seeing your progress on Hannah Lynn. The colors are so wonderfully vibrant on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Renee!! And I found my bank card!! I nearly ripped the house apart trying to find it. My own fault for leaving my purse in reach of a two year old. Lesson learned haha. No luck on the floss box mystery though. No one is owning up to it yet. :) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete