Sunday, December 14, 2014

Once Upon A Time is Complete!!!

First off I want to say a very big Thank You to The Frosted Pumpkins!  This pattern was so enjoyable to stitch.  Secondly, sorry about the wrinkles, I don't own an iron and I literally just put the final stitches in and snapped a picture.  Next time I go to my mothers I will iron it up.  If I am going to continue on with this stitching business, I should probably invest in my own iron, I think.  Here it is complete:


And here it is by row.  This bottom row was my favorite!  And see the Fleur De Lis at the very bottom?  That is covering up that blue highlighter my boy "accidentally" made.  Haha lesson learned, I now lock everything up tight when I am not working on it.  




Now on to the Pitbulls for my nephew.  And to decide if I need to get this or if I should finish up some things I already have on the go.  I will probably buy it.  :)  Happy Stitching!!

No comments:

Post a Comment