Monday, December 22, 2014

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas....

But I am pretty sure we aren't going to have one. :(  The weather person says +14 and major rainfall!  Not how I picture Christmas day but we will make do.

Here are my loves playing on their Daddy's phone.  

 
My mom, sister and niece were over for a morning of Christmas baking and here is Elly "helping" her Nona.  Thomas was way to cool to be helping us bake... instead he was trying to sneak presents to his room to unwrap.

I received my last package from LizzieKate.  I am sad to see these come to an end but they were so generous with the prizes.  If you ever get a chance to enter a LizzieKate contest do it!  Click here to visit LizzieKate blog.  They are always showing new designs they are releasing and that is where I found out about the contest.

I have been stitching away on these Pitbulls for my nephew.  Wowzers there is major confetti happening!  But I am really happy with how it is looking!  I hope he will be too.

No comments:

Post a Comment