Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Day 43-44-45 Hannah Lynn

Day 43
 Day 44
 Day 45
Now for some Once Upon A Time.

One more thing.  There are 2 groups one Facebook that might be of interest to some of you.  One is Pumpkin Seed Stitchers, this is what it says on their page:  "Every Month we will feature a different Needle Work Designer who will provide a Halloween Freebie! How fun is that! One free design a month for a year or more!!!!!! Thanks to our wonderful designers!"

The other one is Candy Cane Stitchers and it is the exact same as the Pumpkin Seed Stitchers except it is Christmas.

The monthly designs come out on the first of each month so today they both had the designs to download from the group.  The Christmas one is from Barbara Ana and the Halloween one is from Needle Bling Designs.  I sometimes find freebies are not something I would ever stitch but I really liked both of these and I am pretty sure I will be doing the Christmas one for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment