Saturday, September 27, 2014

Day 39-42 Hannah Lynn

Day 39 - First day with Kreinik.  Thread Heaven saved me because I was about to say no to metallics.  

Up close on metallics.  One little point, the pattern says to use 2 strands of Kreinik, don't. One is all you need.
 Day 40 - I purchased the actual Q-Snaps, before I was using the Micheal's brand.  They are both the exact same price but the clamp part from the Micheal's brand split and they were not good at keeping the fabric tight.  I wouldn't recommend buying the one from Micheal's.  I didn't know how bad it actually was until I bought the real Q-Snap, WOW!  what a difference.
 Day 41

 Day 42 - before I put the Q-Snaps back on.
 After I put the Q-Snaps back on and got a little more stitching done.
My little men playing together.  A rare sight these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment